1. Select 2 sheets of funny pages for a slimmer bow, 3 for a fuller one.
2. Fold newspaper in half lengthwise. Now fold raw edge 1 1/2 inches.
3. Snip folded edge to the fold, about every 5/8’s of an inch, being
careful to keep funny page folds neatly aligned.
4. Now roll up jelly roll-style, using small pieces of tape sparingly to secure
rolled if needed. Take care to keep roll neat at the bottom.
5. Slip in a 6-10 inch piece of folded twine at the beginning of the rolling
process and near the middle so you can tie bow to gift.
When you finish rolling up the newspaper secure the end with tape.
6. Now fan out each snipped section (2 or 3 layers depending on what you
selected). This will fill out your bow and give it volume.
7. Attach to present. To make the bow to stand out more, wrap your present in a
grey, classified ads page.